- option to paste preserving text formatting
- paste inline urls like a clickable links
- paste inline images as embedded images (when this feature will be implemented)
- option to paste links as oembed
Not sure I understand this one correctly
1 and 2. like from markdown, or html?
3. I like this idea, thanks.
yes it will be great to have that in the document, and also better look for other attachments too, thanks.
Here it is. Just for example:
Here is the source:
Here is what I see if I paste and copy this text to, say, TextEdit:
And here is what I see if I Refile this in x3Note:
Sometimes it’s OK, but sometimes you want to preserve formatting, like this:
So, I suggest to have an option to Refile from Ideas preserving format. If there were URLs in source text, they should be Refiled in
[[url][name]] format. If there were inline images in the source, they should be pasted as ‘online images’, or, maybe, as attachments?
Make perfect sense, thanks.